Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Dad, Maddy and I went out to play in the snow and got the idea of making a snowman. We started by making a really big one which is Dad. Then we made a little bit smaller one who is Mom. Then we made a little bit smaller one which is me. Then we made a smaller one which is Maddy. So that is how we got these pictures.

Heavy, heavy, heavy!



Me and Maddy are standing by our snowmen.

We put Maddy on top of the giant snowman.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Sadie finally posted on her blog!!! I love your snow people :)

Monica said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the snowman family that you made too and am amazed that you had enough snow to actually do that. :> (I'm also happy to see that you have begun to blog again)

WTMC said...

Cool that you like to play in the snow. I think it's fun that Sadie updates her blog more than her mom and dad! Way to go!