Sunday, August 31, 2008

Some Pictures


This is my new High School Musical backpack (Thanks Nana!)



Maddy doing stickers and mom a little helping out.



Maddy and her sticker book; putting a sticker on.


We are cooking pancakes.


Maddy stirring.


My dad cooking bacon.



My castle that I built.

6 comments:

MomP said...

Sadie!

I love your pictures! It looks like so much fun cooking pancakes & bacon! I bet they were yummy to eat!! I sure do love you!!! xoxox Nana

Jimmy said...

Pancakes! You're pure evil. evvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiilllllllll
eeeeeeeeeevvvviiiill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
,Jimmy

Unknown said...

Hey Sade, I like your blog. I think you need to update it!!

Unknown said...

Hey Sade, I like your blog, but I think you need to update it.

Jimmy said...

Yeah you do. EVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!

Living Green said...

Sadie, I'm a little sad that my blog isn't one of your favorites. What will it take to be put up there? Just tell me, please!