Thanks for the pics Sade. I am glad you like your new camera. I hope you get a chance to post some more of your pics.
Sadie, you are a great photographer! I loved the video. It was so cute with Madeline at the end signing I love you!You need to come play with Kaitlyn soon!
WAY TO GO SADE!!! Great pics and great blog!! ;)
I love the pictures Sadie! Ethan wants a camera too, maybe he'll get one when he gets to be your age too! Can't wait to see more pictures!
thank you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for the pics Sade. I am glad you like your new camera. I hope you get a chance to post some more of your pics.
Sadie, you are a great photographer! I loved the video. It was so cute with Madeline at the end signing I love you!
You need to come play with Kaitlyn soon!
WAY TO GO SADE!!! Great pics and great blog!! ;)
I love the pictures Sadie! Ethan wants a camera too, maybe he'll get one when he gets to be your age too! Can't wait to see more pictures!
thank you!
Post a Comment